Re-defining a brand’s image
How Mantu supports Espace Plaisir in generating conversation among users while enhancing the user experience
Espace Plaisir, active since 2010, is an online shop specializing in the sale of adult products.
This B2C online retailer attaches great value to their customers’ user experience, always striving to enhance it by modernizing its online platform.
Espace Plaisir are keen to move away from traditional love shop clichés (places where ordinary customers hesitate to be seen, selling products reserved for a niche audience and often of poor quality).
In order to modernize its identity and showcase the uniqueness of its brand in a market sometimes perceived unfavorably, Espace Plaisir embarked on an overhaul of its online user experience.
At the time, its online portal was not optimized for mobile, resulting in complex navigation with obvious repercussions on sales.
The brand identified two major areas to work on: the website architecture itself and the user experience across all modules and web pages.
Enhancing the user experience while creating conversation
Espace Plaisir needed to deliver an enhanced user experience in order to increase customer loyalty.
They also wanted to showcase their products in an innovative way to generate trust both in terms of the products themselves, and of the online platform.
Last but not least, they also wanted to start a conversation with their user community.
A customer-oriented solution
• Bringing together all the different aspects of this project (strategy, image and functionality), Mantu’s priority was focusing on the end-user. We started by analyzing the types of users on the existing platform in order to redefine user needs and optimize user experience for the new one.
• Mantu reached out to Espace Plaisir’s customers to assess website usability and identify where the UX became degraded. Mantu’s digital marketing consultants then analyzed customer behavior data from multiple sources.
• As a result, it was decided to adopt a mobile-first approach: mobiles and tablets represent an increasing share of online traffic, with desktop currently accounting for 48.7% of all traffic. By 2021, 61% of global internet traffic is expected to come from mobile devices.
• We also revisited the brand’s digital identity, getting inspiration from other sectors such as luxury and fashion. The aim was to create a more disruptive visual identity that would set Espace Plaisir apart from its competitors.
A 4 step project to upgrade the client experience
Your website represents your brand and its values. A professional and engaging website sends the message that your company is open for business and is ready to fulfil the needs of your customers.
Your website should evolve and grow as your company does, reflecting your corporate identity and appealing to your target audience.
Espace Plaisir now boasts a revitalized brand image with a modern and intuitive design that sets it apart from its competitors.
Moreover, the new site structure and mobile-optimized UX/UI radically improve site usability and simplify navigation, resulting in an enhanced customer journey.
The upgraded online purchasing funnel enables Espace Plaisir to benefit from higher conversion rates and attain higher monthly sales.
– A new brand identity
– A boost in customer loyalty
– A conversational tool for customers
– A customer-centric & mobile first solution
– An upgrade in customer experience
“We reached out to the Mantu brand platform to enhance our user experience and create a conversation between our clients. Our website’s UX/UI was also aging.
Our site wasn’t built as mobile responsive, but most of our traffic was going through mobile. We also wanted to re-define our website’s product page, home page and categories.
We worked closely with Amaris Consulting and Pixel Alliance, part of the Mantu brand platform. Their experts proved their agility and availability throughout the project.
The overall result was very satisfying as our e-commerce boutique was generally enhanced, and UX/UI and design received a great boost.
We decided to continue the collaboration with a conversion path re-design, which increased our conversion rates. In the end, we moved up on SEO ranking!”Maxime Blin
CEO & Co-Founder at Belisoft SA
About the ‘Online Reputation & Digital Marketing’ practice
We are moving away from a top-down corporate communication model and towards a new peer-to-peer, social, real time conversation. Thanks to digital marketing, we can fine-tune campaigns to specific audiences, with an immediately measurable ROI.
About our Amaris Consulting brand
Amaris Consulting is an independent technology and management consulting firm providing high added-value services to our clients on an international level. With more than 6,500 talented employees in 55 countries, we care only about our clients’ expectations. Our agility and flexibility enable us to constantly adapt our services to match our clients’ needs.
About Pixel Alliance brand
Pixel Alliance is a young collective of creatives, developers and digital experts. These digital craftsmen create holistic worlds and build bridges between the physical and virtual dimensions.